TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome back to Malaysia, dad~XD



We went to KLIA to fetch my dad two days,

(I wrote this yesterday but since I'm posting it today, so, it'll be two days)

Seeing as he’s on his way back from the United States!

New Orleans, to be exact…

Or should I say Japan?

Since his flight goes through Japan and all.

I’m really glad that he’s back in one piece! *Alhamdulillah…*

He brought back many souvenirs and pics back home!

T-shirts,





Trousers and Jeans,

Key chains,

Some Small Pins,

Socks,

Watches,



And many more (too many! Lazy to say it all! XD)!

We reached the KLIA at about 5:10,



Since it was a bit earlier than expected,

For my father said that he’ll reach Malaysia from Narita at 5:30 pm,

We went to Burger King to eat for a bit.



A great coincidence happened;

Since the Chinese New Year was getting near,

A group of lion dance performers was performing!

I really wanted to watch it since it has been such a long time since I last saw one!

Thus, "MISSION: SEARCH FOR LION DANCE PERFORMERS" was produced!

We kept on following to where the sounds drum being beat,

And alas! We found them!



My sister got a fortune cookie too! (I didn't get one, though...*sobsob*)





And we went back to meet up with mom and bro!

Then, we waited for our father~

But, we had to wait for like 30 freakin’ minutes because the flight somehow reached here a lil bit later then expected…



At the very least, I could see some Korean and Japanese Leng Zais,

So, I guess no harm was done there~ haha XP

Oh! Took some pictures before we went out of there~! :D





That night too, we went to Saba’ Restaurant in Cyberjaya~



When I first step into the restaurant,

I thought I would slip through the floor!

My new and VERY CHEAP shoe really does its job as a CHEAP shoe…==



You rip what you sew, huh…*sighs*

At any rate, each of us ordered some rice and a drink and a pudding (excluding my dad and my bro)!



I thought of ordering a new type of drink which I’ve never tried before,

It sounded like a really fun idea at first,

Until I got the said drink that I had ordered…

Oh! For your info, I ordered banana milk.





The only thing that I could say right then was that,

“Briyani Rice and Banana Milk really REALLY don’t suit each other…” ==”

The morale of the story is; never do things that you’ll regret in the end.

Then, we went to do our prayers at Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque,

A really splendid mosque, if you ask me!

Unluckily for me, I was having A.B.C. (ALLAH BAGI CUTI),

Thus, I couldn’t enter the mosque…*Boohoo*

While waiting for my dad, mom, sis, and bro to do their prayers,

I did my childish-works-to-fill-a-bored-time instead!



Took me a long time to write them!





After that, we went back to our father’s house and rip out all of the souvenirs from his bags!

Oh! And again, took some pictures along the way~:D





And that’s that!

Have a nice day~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment