TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, October 2, 2009

Majlis Hari Raya~

Today, our school held a Majlis Hari Raya to celebrate Hari Raya... though Hari Raya has passed weeks ago... 

Each class will celebrate it with themselves...

That means including my class too!

...

I got to say that it was really boring before the food came!

THEN the atmosphere became more cheerful and fun...

To tell you the truth...

at the so called majlis, it seems that I didn't really get to get near to the other girls...

I really wanted to, but when I tried to...

it just seems like it made me feel awkward...

for I didn't know what to say at all!

I'm really damn hilarious...

In the end, I hang out with the Chinese boys, Patrick and Yee Soon...

They are really easy to get along with...

maybe it's just because I'm used to be friends with Chinese than Malay...

...

ARGH!!! I wanted to get close to Malay people!!! especially girls!!! I've got many boys as friends already!!!

Ok, that was stupid. Moving on...

The food was delicious especially the nasi ayam! I even ate two! with Patrick, of course! The dude never likes to be beaten... haha!

Me and Patrick eat a lot, and I meet A LOT! until our stomach feels like bursting!

Everybody was having the joy of their lives!

And at the end of the day, we cleaned our class and took a picture together as a memory! actually it was two pictures!

These are some of the pictures that I've taken at that time... It disappoints me to say that I don't have the class picture but I hope Sai(a classmate & a friend of mine) will put it in our class blog!

I think everybody notice when you see the pics, right?

I can't stop making those "peace" sign!!!=_=v

No comments:

Post a Comment