TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cut! Slice! Open!


I thought of writing it yesterday but time just had to fail me...

and so the post was postponed to today,

this post is all about what happened at school,

so basically, at school we will study and all that, right?

which was utter boring, if you ask me...

but not yesterday!

I had a very enjoyable day yesterday!

Did I piqued your interest yet?

It's because we had experiments in our science classes yesterday!

and one of them was to... em... I forgot the actual term of the action, 

but basically it was to cut, slice and open some frog, fish and cockroaches!

it was amazingly a SUPERB to me,

except for the cockroaches! Ugh! Gross!

That one I leave it to my friends...

I don't understand it myself that I can stand frogs and fish,

but not cockroaches?

Mystery unsolved...

but who cares about that?

I cut a frog!

Her name's "Johnny" by the way!

I named her myself too! 

[This was an idea from a friend when I was still in grade school, we always name the animals or insects that we found or caught... It's like naming our property or something like that...]

Though maybe it is a bit weird to call her "Johnny", no?

she is a female, but nevertheless, "Johnny" is a cute name to me...

and you know what the most awesome thing while cutting "Johnny" is?

It's that her heart was still beating when I cut her! Damn awesome!

Don't call me cruel now! It's all for the knowledge! That's what teacher told me!

But I kinda pity "Johnny" at some point...

for she didn't have any time to fertilize her eggs yet before I cut her open...

How do I know this?

that's easy!

When I was cutting her muscles open after the skin,

thousands of (still not fertilize) eggs came rushing out,

it looks a bit like sagu, if you ask me... haha

don't lose your appetite, OK? sagu is good!

and that's the end for biology and next is chemistry!

we made an experiment using hydrochloric acid with zinc powder...

and I'm disappointed to say that we failed the experiment,

but we still had a fun time!

And the worst thing is that,

I took some pictures during the experiments while the teacher wasn't looking!

Shuu~ Keep it a secret, K?

The pics will be post in a different post!

Wait for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment