TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, October 4, 2009

New experience!!! Cool!!!~


Just like what the title had described, 

I had experienced a new experience today!!!

Wanna know what it is?

it is *drums roll* riding a train from Tg Malim to KL and back to Tg Malim again!!!

Well I beg your pardon if you think that, "What? That's all? What a lame experience...",

But it is a really important experience for me...

So, let me tell you my experience!

And so for the starting,

our (me, my sis, and her friends) purpose of going there was to visit my sister's friend's house,

she was having a rumah terbuka and invited us to come... and we did!

Then we went to midvalley and went window shopping,

we can't really buy anything there for the things there are kinda expensive,

and we were kinda low on money and so window shopping is suffice already!

we also went to the Pet World to check out the animals there,

I was thinking to buy some frogs for my biology lesson next week,

We're having a lesson on animal anatomy next week where we need to "open up" some small animals like frogs and all that,

I have been waiting for this moment for a long time...

But there weren't any frogs sold there,

That totally broke my heart,

after that, we went to play bowling!

The bowling ground was kinda scary because of design which was dark and gloomy,

but we still enjoyed the game~

Then we decided to go home,

My sister's friends didn't tag along with us as they had others things to do and so it was just me and my sis,

if I may say,

I didn't expect that the train will be full as hell,

I thought I would be squished for sure until we reached Sg Buloh,

Then the passengers left bit by bit until there are enough space that even people can sit on which apparently I did it myself...

What? My legs were feeling numb and there were no chairs available!

Even though it was tiring and all that but it was worth it!

I almost forgot to say,

I even made new friends with some boys (and a girl) from Rawang and Batang Kali while riding the way home,

They were a really fun and happy-go-lucky people if I may say,

they even sit on the floor with me! haha

we chatted and ate some McD that I bought and they even thought me how to play Poker and Texas Hold 'em!

I was really surprised when they know "Cho Dai Di",

for even some of my Chinese friends didn't even heard of it and they ARE Chinese!!!

but the REALLY stupid thing is that, I didn't even ask any of their names!

...

...

...

I really regret it...

...

...

...

But maybe I'll meet them again!... some day... some how... I hope? *sweat drops*

And that is all of my experience for today!!!

These are some photos of my experiences!

I'll put it in the next post for this one's to long already...

But the other lame thing is...

I didn't even got to take any pictures with my new friends for my battery went dead just when I was about to use it!

why do I have such a bad luck! T_T

Guhten Morgen...

No comments:

Post a Comment