TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Steamboat~!!!

This wasn't the first time I've eaten steamboat actually,

but because today was the first time I ate it with all my family members presence,

I think I'll write about it!

Me and my family went to eat steamboat just now...

We were supposed to be going to a relative's house,

but because my mother was a bit tired and our relative's house was quite far from our house,

we decided not to go.. (we are very sorry Tok Su Kamaliah!)

And my father suddenly remembered that I've asked him to take us out to eat steamboat some time ago...

though my real suggestion was to eat steamboat in Cameron Highland... 

He told me the stemboat there was different...

oh well! it was still steamboat nevertheless~

And so, we went to a restaurant named "De Palma",

it wasn't that near from my house but it wasn't quite far too...

the service there wasn't that fast too... no, I change my mind, it was really damn slow!

we waited 30 minutes for just our water to come(THE HELL?!!!),

and another 10 minutes for our food!!!!

what kind of service was that?!!!

...

but the food were good so, I'm not complaining...

The steamboat was even better than my first one which was at Johnny's steamboat!

Maybe I'll ask my father to take us there again...

I just hope that the service will be better next time...













WOW! This is the first time I've put so much pics in one post!

Maybe it's because I'm too excited about it~

Danke for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment