TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rumah Terbuka~!!!


Just this evening, I went to a friend's house for she was holding a 'rumah terbuka'...

If I may say, this was the first house I went for "rumah terbuka' Slim River...

though there were others in my class who also did held it too (like a lot)...

But it couldn't be helped!

because the time that they were holding their 'rumah terbuka' which were on weekends,

were not appropriate to me...

as I had to go back Ipoh at that time!

Don't ask me why...  for,

It is a rule made by my father...

which we(his family) are bound to obey,

as he IS the leader of the family!

OK, back to the main topic,

as I was saying, a friend of mine held a 'rumah terbuka' just this evening,

the food that were served were utterly delicious!

except for the Laksa Johor,

though it is good, in the end, it still didn't really suit my taste for a dish...

The dish that I fell for was the fried rice noodle!

That was the first time I ate a fried rice noodle that is still white!

The color that I'm accustomed to (for fried rice noodle) were usually orange, a bit reddish or brownish and something which goes along like that!

But seriously, white?

Then several conclusions were made about the fried rice noodle,

  1. There weren't any ketchup or chilly sauce used.
  2. There weren't any soy sauce used.
  3. There weren't even any red chillies used!

Wow! that's new!

And it tasted good too!

There were several people from my class came like Syifa', Effa, Saidatul, Atiqah, Hafizzuddin(did I spell this right?) and Asni.

Amira Rahim was also present at the 'rumah terbuka' as she had recovered from her illness already!

I heard she came back yesterday,

but why wasn't she at school this morning?

Tired, maybe?

There were also other students from my school who came too,

We were eating and chatting and laughing like crazy there!

I forgot to mentioned the person who was holding the 'rumah terbuka' was Najihah.

haha... the lead actor was the last to be introduced!

There were several pictures taken at that time!

I'll post it in a different post as this one is too long to be true already! (can't believed that it's this long already! *impressed*)

Wait for it! Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment