TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mistake~


As far as all of you know is that,
I love to listen to musics,
But what you don't know is that...
I don't even remember half of the singers of the songs that I listen to,
And even if I know the singer of the song,
that doesn't mean that I know the singers intently...
which leads to this story...
For your information, I like to listen to the songs of a band name "Bunkface",
and another information for you to know is that,
I really mistook an information about this band,
And I just know it today! (though I've known the band for about 2 years now!)
Want to know what this mistaken information is?
Well, brace yourselves...
...
...
...
For this past 2 years, I thought they were Indonesians!
...
...
...
What?! How should I know they were Malaysians just like me?
It's not like they say,"Hey guys! We're Malaysians!" in their songs!!!
...
just like a Malay idiom, I'm really a "katak bawah tempurung"...

No comments:

Post a Comment