TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Is This Embarrassing or Just A laughing Matter?

Just this morning,

I woke up as usual,

And did the things I usually do, 

Like,

Bathing,

Brushing my teeth,

Performing my morning prayers,

Eating my breakfast,

and then go to school...

...

And THAT was the problem...

There weren't any school today!

When me and my mom reached school,

There weren't even a single student there!

And so I tried calling Syam,

And she told me  that there weren't any school today!

WHAT?!!!

haha...

I was quite embarrassed by it,*blushed*

but then after talking about it back..

me and my mom laughed like crazy!

And now I'm here,

at home...

writing about it in my blog... haha...


Look! I could even take a picture of myself!

The hell is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment