TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, September 28, 2009

First Day Back To School...


School was as boring as ever...
why can't holiday stays longer?
I think I wrote that one in the last post too, right?
but, what can I say?
I am a really lazy person who has times for only fun things...
pretty damn stupid isn't it?
I was really lucky that my teacher didn't asked for the homeworks that she gave us before the holidays...
truth be told,
I didn't even touched it yet!!! *blushed*
she probably had guessed that I haven't done it yet but forgot to ask...
but why spoil the mood when everything is already good, no?
It's like the Malay saying "jangan tolak rezeki" which means don't push away the good things that comes to you or something like that... hahahaha
I really liked that saying very much...
It makes my life much easier...


But it is still not good to don't do your homework...
For in the end you still have to do it!!! just like me...
I thought that if I didn't do it, it wouldn't matter that much...
until my teacher said that the works that she gave us must be send so that she could give marks to us...
I was like, "THE HECK?!!!"...
If I was eating some food at that time, I'll probably choked to death by now...
and now I have to do my homeworks from back then till now...
that has piled up like a mountain now...*shocked*
I didn't even know that there were so many homeworks to do to begin with!
why is my life so miserable??? *Schreien*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment