TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A memory...

As I was reading like a thousand mangas in the Internet...

One of them intrigued me to one of the memories that I've long forgotten...

That day, while I was walking home from my friend's house, Fairuz... 

((note: he is a boy! he's always mistaken for a girl for his name, pity him *lol*))

I encountered a beautiful white Persian cat with long smooth looking fur that screams touch me all over it! *w*

And so with the stupid obsession that I have for felines, I tried to touch it...

but I don't know why, it always moves away as I get nearer to it...T_T

but because of my motto that is to never give up that easily, I followed it around...

I didn't even notice that it led me back to Fairuz's house, until...

I saw him patting and playing with the cat until it purrs...

Jealousy took over me as I went to him and beat him to a pulp... *ouch!*

The next day, I apologize thoroughly to him as he was angry that he was beaten up without knowing the reason...

but I never told him the reason, it was too embarrassing to tell him that I beat him up just because he was playing with the cat that I wanted to touch...*blushed furiously*

Until now, I still never got the chance to hold the cat...*sob sob*

wo bist du hübsch kitty cat???


No comments:

Post a Comment