TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Poster competition...

Today at school, me, Syam, and Syifa *were forced to by prevena* entered the merdeka poster competition...

The competition was held in our school canteen from 8 am till 1 pm..

The idea wasn't half bad, if I may say...

Well maybe it was because I didn't really did the homeworks that were suppose to be send today...*haha*

And so like what I just said before, the idea wasn't that bad at the beginning...

It was when THAT time came that the idea collapsed THOROUGHLY!

The time where it was the most hard and horrible to bare for weak Muslims*like ME!!!T^T* especially during the fasting season...

...the "RECESS"!!!!*a bit dramatic tone

why do you ask?

Looking back at Line 2, didn't I wrote that *flashback* "The competition was held in our school canteen"*end flashback* no?

The aunt that works in our school canteen were preparing the food that were to be sold to the non-Muslims for recess... 

and there, you got you answer...

the sweet aroma of delicious cooked food were drifting all about while I was drawing the poster...

you could imagine how my mouth was drooling like mad!!!

I could even tell what the food that were being cooked were just by the smell of it!!! *fried eggs! fried chicken! fried rice!T^T*

But I managed to survive in the end... *Alhamdulillah!!!*

And I thought I would be dead by now! -_-"*sweat drops*


This is the poster that me and my friends had drawn!!!

Do wish us the best of luck so that we'll win, ya!!!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment