TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The ending of a holiday...

Two more days and my relaxing days are gonna be over...

And I haven't even touched my homeworks yet!!!(could you believe that?!)

Why can't holidays stay longer?

But then again, I can't really blame the school, no?

Homeworks are meant for students even if it sucks...

And the holidays lasted for ten days at that! how on earth could I not do any?!

Lets just take it as...

I am a person who couldn't and won't understand the worth of doing homeworks...

or I am just a lazy bump...

But the past week really was enjoyable and freaking cool!

Hari Raya was like freaking fun and all that!

Shopping and wandering around was cool too! haha!

I even went karaoke-ing with my old friends! which was the first time for me! 

I just hope that the next holiday will be more enjoyable and that I won't be toast when holiday ends... hahaha...*sweat drops*

These are some of the photos that were taken during the holiday...

And that's it! Hope you enjoy your holidays!!!

Gute Nacht! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment