TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I fell In Love For A Love Song...

It has been so long since I last listen to chinese songs...

and then just at the moment I listen to one of them in MTV*accidently*...

I fell in love with it!!!

Even the title of the song was "Love Song"...

I even like the lyrics...

How?

Lets just say that I understand chinese quite well...*grin*

So beware chinese people out there for I will understand what you are saying if you're insulting me behind my back and you wouldn't expect the things I'll do to get my revenge... *bwahahaha*

Just joking... I am too lazy even to clean my room better yet a revenge?

It takes to much effort...

But I really do understand chinese...

The song sounds a bit like old songs...?

Maybe that's why it attracts me to it for I like old songs...

In anyways, here's the song if you want to try listening to it!

The meaning is already in the MV!!!

Someone was kind enough to do it for me!!!*NOT! lol*

genießen!!!!^_^

Khalil Fong - Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment