TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, December 27, 2010

TRAP (hot spring)~



Went to TRAP the next day,

Some of the family members had already went back home,









So, it wasn’t as packed as that day.

Ah! For all of you who don’t know what TRAP meant,

Well, TRAP is short for Taman Rekreasi Air Panas,

It contains a hot spring and a mountain water swimming pool.

Kinda wonder what will those who does know what TRAP is say,

If we were to tell them that we went to TRAP;

“I went to TRAP last Sunday.” “…what?”*dumbfounded* haha~

But, as we came a little near the afternoon,

We didn’t get a chance to try the hot spring though.

Pity, pity…

Well, anyways,

We just went straight to the mountain water swimming pool.









It was JAMMED PACKED I tell you!

Kinda made me not want to go in.

But, of course, that was a lie.

Since, I was the first to run into the pool. *blush*

At any rate, the water is cold!

But, not as cold as the water in Sungai Bil.

The first thing I did was to ride the water slide.

I kind of slide with the superman style down the slide and had water ran into my nose,

When I reached the bottom.

Stings,

But tolerable,

And insanely fun. Ha ha~

After that, we kinda end up swimming from the shallow parts,

To the deep parts of the pool,

Back and forth, Back and forth,

And repeating the same things, such as;

Swimming,

Sliding,

Somersaulting,

Floating,

Splashing,

And such…

Over and over and OVER again…

For 3 whole hours~

(But I couldn't take any pictures though, since my phone isn't water proof *sighs*}













*that's half of me... or maybe 1/3 of me~ haha*







Then we went back home for lunch.

That’s the end of it.

Oh~! To tell you the truth,

Me and my little cousin kind of went up the slides repeatedly,

Whilst the other had already started to change into dry clothes.

They even announced it on the microphone for;

“Zakwan Affendi dan Nur Hannah, anda diminta untuk keluar dari kolam sekarang…”

It means that my cousin and I are asked to come out off the pool,

But as we were on the slides and there were artificial waterfalls around us,

We didn’t really hear anything.

But, alas, our fun was cut when my other two cousins came to fetch us.*sighs*

Now, that’s the REAL end to it. Ha ha~


PS: I just noticed I got like 11 new bruises all over my body, figures…

No comments:

Post a Comment