TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last day of school~



"Thinking of leaving school...

I somehow feel kinda sad...

The thought of leaving that "life"...

Is heartbreaking as it is...

Yes, I know that before I did...

Announced that how...

I wish to grow up...

But that was before I realize...

What I had...

till it was gone...

How I wish to still stay in school...

Meet those fun and weird friends of mine everyday...

experience new things in class..

Just wasting our life... in school...

Without having to worry about anything...

yet, that is...

But, now it's no more...

Those sweet sweet times...

They'll only be memories...

Memories that I'll cherish...

till the day I grow old...

And that... is what I promise."



LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I kinda went out from the exam hall early,

so, I got to take lots of last time pics of me wearing my school uniform...

Will miss those A N N O Y I N G uniforms~ (TAT)

*though once I said hate them! really would miss them much!*

PIcs! Pics! Memories to behold!

















miSS them already! What to do??? /(>3<)\

No comments:

Post a Comment