TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, April 1, 2011

Blacks and blues...

The common things that I see nowadays are;

-the 4 walls of my room.



-the screen of my laptop.



-some awfully cute (and some crazy) dogs.



-the naidu's motorcycle driving course.



-the blue (sometimes orange) sky (when I fall off of the motorcycle...).



-and the multiple blacks and blues on my legs (Surprisingly, there weren't any reds~)(ehem... that... i can't let you see...haha~ :D)

I'm getting bored of this...

Dead bored...

I'm dying for some malls! Cafes! Bowling balls! or just plain old movies!



...but, i guess that'll have to wait until i get my licence...*sob sob*


PS: I'm getting the feeling that, me and motorcycles are plain natural enemies! I wonder how i didn't notice this before when i ran into one even before i rode em last time... *sighs*

2 comments:

  1. hannah~~~
    hikmah nih....
    ingat tak???
    lama tak jumpa hannaH :D
    heee
    xDDD
    -Hikmah Hamdan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hikmah?!!!! :DDDD
    Walau A!
    ko kat mane?
    ape crite skrang??
    Camne SPM?
    Ape FB ko?
    camne ko leh jumpe blog aku nih? haha :D
    add la aku dlm fb! X)
    akanesan1_tendo@yahoo.com
    hihi :E

    ReplyDelete