TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

May I have a word with myself?

As some may already know,

I have a car driving test tomorrow…

And of course some ubiquitous and random feelings such as;

Freakin’ out,

Nervous breakdown,

Pessimistic or negative thoughts,

Would particularly tag along without fail.

And in the midst of it,

A pleasant-yet-not-a-good-timing news was suddenly smacked upon me,

Which says that I’m chosen for an interview for the TESL course in UiTM!

It’s a pleasant news, correct?

But, as I wrote before, the timing for it isn’t what I’d expect…

Since…

It is on the 16th of April which is this Saturday!

And I have a test tomorrow too!

What a way to squeeze one’s self in a tight situation…

For some, they would say that this isn’t much of a tight situation,

But, it is!

For me, at least…

I had just only been able to drive smoothly on the road today,

Even though I’ve practiced it for more than 6 times…

And this was the last practice that I could do too! (since the test is tomorrow and all)

And now, a new challenger comes forth to challenge me…

A girl who had only read comic books, read fan fictions, and played facebook for most of her life…

I didn’t even know that our prime minister had changed if it weren’t for my friends talking about him by coincidence… (I don’t even know how the conversation ended with us talking about the prime minister…)

How am I supposed to go through the driving test or the interview for that matter?

I am so dead… to the third degree… literally dead…




PS: A souvenir I took in the car that I practice driving (which I could say quite well) on the road today. Thanks Mr. Zan, you’re a great driving mentor! Mr. Siong and Mr. Fauzi too! And Mr. Man too (though I don’t particularly like you, but I guess, you’re OK!) I hope we won’t meet at that place again! (Anywhere else, can~ :D)


Now, let’s all pray for Japan. (and don’t forget about me too! Do pray for my success! X|)

No comments:

Post a Comment