TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, April 11, 2011

I passed~ :)


I just passed my motorcycle test!

Sayonara motorcycles and hellooo car! :D

LOL~ i can't believe it myself but I did! :D

no more additional blues n blacks on my legs after this!

and lucky for Naidu, they wont have anymore broken side mirrors~ :P

How do I did so?

Well...

I GORGEOUSLY jump off the motorcycles (notice that I wrote the motorcycle with the "s" on its end) and let them meet their end...

FYI, I broke two of their (Naidu's) side mirrors~

and spilled the motorcycle fuel once too...

Aren't I just THAT awesome~ :]



Starting the engine is ONE of MANY reasons for the bruises on my legs just for your info... :D

BTW, anak naidu said that;" You are the first girl to ever fall more than 3 times, have bruises covered all over her legs, broken 2 side mirrors of different motorcycles, spilled the motorcycle, and still have the face and courage to come learn to drive motorcycle!"

This jus proves more of my AWESOMENESS~ lol XD

Anyways, I'm taking the car test this Wednesday ~

Wish me the best of luck, ok?

And hope that I won't damage the car as I did to the motorcycles.... hehe... :F

No comments:

Post a Comment