TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Me hungry...




3 down…. 5 more to go… *flops down*

I’m just getting started on replacing my puasa in which I had been forced to slipped out of during the fasting month…

Most of my friends had already done their deal a while ago,

And I’m currently left behind…

And somehow, their reactions to this were;

“What? You haven’t ‘ganti’ it yet? I had done mine just after raya!”

“Gosh, Hannah! How come you still haven’t done it yet?”

…or, “hahaha… I already knew this’ll happened if it concerns you… :D”



…does NOT ‘ganti-ing’ my puasa earlier really THAT of a shock?

I mean really REALLY that surprising?

If it were someone else, I bet they wouldn’t have that kind of a reaction,

But, why, when it concerns me, they’d make such a big deal out of it?

Oh come on lads! There are like, still half (or even just a quarter if you think half is so much) the population of female Muslims in Malaysia(or maybe even the world!) that still hadn’t done ‘ganti-ing’ their puasa yet just like me!

And I, at least, am trying my best in ‘ganti-ing’ them at that! *sob sob*

Comparing myself to those thousands of more female Muslim,

My situation is not that bad, ain’t it?

(Alas, I guess, that’s just my own opinion…huhuhu…*sob sob*)


PS: Still have 1 hour and a half more until Maghrib.
Am currently feeling woozy, giddy and dizzy.
And also having some delusions about some dancing donuts… looks really tempting…*drools* :L

No comments:

Post a Comment