TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, March 25, 2011

D-DAY.... *drums roll*

Yes, supposedly, this was supposed to be posted a week ago,

But, because of some unavoidable circumstances(due to yours truly....ehem....),

It is posted today, instead!

So,, let's just pretend that today is 23rd of March, k? hihi

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the SPM result day for the 2010 Form 5 students,

I had promised with Amira Rahim to meet up with her at her house,

As we’ll be going together to take our SPM results at 10:00am.

So, at approximately 8:50am, I went down to the bus stop in front of Politeknik,

To wait for a bus to go to Amira Rahim’s house.



Waiting until 9:10am, I saw a bus coming and dropping some Politeknik students in front of Politeknik’s main entrance (the bus stop is situated to the left and at around 150m from the main entrance of Politeknik),



I was quite pleased that I didn’t have to wait that long for the bus unlike some days…

But, I guess I was too quick to be pleased about it,

Cause, unexpectedly, some problems occurred to said bus,

And it hadn’t moved from said position even after 10 minutes of me waiting at the bus stand…

Bummer…

As a result, I had to wait for another bus to come.

I took another 20 minutes after that for another bus to come,

This means I had just wasted 50 minutes just to wait for a bus!

Talk about what a waste of time…

Well, anyways, I reached the Amira Rahim’s house,



So, that’s that.

From there she drove us in her car, Kancil to pick Atikah, Nofa, and Bella up,

And straight to school we go.

At school, I somehow parted with them and just roamed around by myself until 10:30am since that’s the time where the results were out.

When the results were given out, I was one of the earliest persons who took my results.

My results were 1A+ 2A 3B+ 4C+…



I was a bit disappointed with the results that I got,

But I guess that was expected,

I hadn’t really studied hard to earn such good marks…

Studying like mad 3 days before SPM doesn’t really promise much good of a results, huh….

What to do…

The idiom “you reap what you sew” really does like to hit me dead on at sensitive places like this…

Cruel life… *sob sob* (TAT)~

OK, let’s forget ‘bout the dilemma of my life and onwards!!

picas picas everyone~ :D















Just after that, my sister and her friends picked me up and we went to Ipoh.



...

…No,

It wasn’t to celebrate the getting my SPM results,

Or to make some pity party to console my somewhat little broken of a heart,

Or anything that concerns me in any way for that matter…

We went back to Ipoh because my sister needed to ransack our house (in Ipoh) to find her missing certificates…

After she found her certificates, we spent the day at JJ.

And cause I’m too lazy to write ‘bout the other things we did in JJ,

I’ll make some short notes out of it.

We ate at McDonald’s.







I played at the Capcom.

Wasted so much money there. *sob sob*

They (my sister’s friends) tried and bought some clothes.





I bought some Big Apple donuts. Just 3. No money.



And we went back home.



Und das ist das Ende! :D

Good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment