TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, July 13, 2012

Becoming a Penangite. :L


I'm moving again in 2 more months and my next stop is USM, Penang.

A friend called me a nomadic half-Chinese girl. Can't argue with that though. I do move a lot.

Like, from Pahang to Perak and then Melaka and now to Penang, who am I to argue with that logic? haha

I wished I've gotten UIAM though. I really had hoped to study there. And since my sister and brother lives around there, it seemed like the rendezvous I've always wished for, second to my home that is.

Alas, I didn't get UIAM but got USM instead.... boohoo..

Don't get me wrong though! It's not like the University isn't good or anything. It is a good University, that I know.

But there are two problems;

1.somehow, they're the first to know if there are tsunamis....urgh...
2.it's a top-notch university with a high possibility of kicking me off their front door! hahahaha

Well, it ain't that bad, I guess?

At the very least, I have somewhere to study in and I too got the course of my choice.

So, I guess I'll just have to toughen myself up, adapt and go through it like I always do.

From a Pahangite/Pahangianto to a Perakian then a Malaccan and next a Penangite, huh? haha

Wish, me all the best!: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment