TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Term Fever for me now~

In my previous post,

I had written that having a fever is not that bad, right?

I'm taking that back...

HAVING A FEVER IS BAD!!!

I now declare that I hate fever!!!

(unless I get it on days that I forgot to do my homework then I'll be happy to have it...)

Sometimes, when I was at school,

I was quite jealous of my friends who caught a fever....

I don't know why myself, maybe it is because I don't get sick much.

Even if I did, my parents would force panadols (a type of medicine) down my throat!

Sometimes I wonder, are they REALLY my parents?

I mean, what kind of parents force their sick children to school?!

Me : For crying out loud, just let me stay at home already! I'm sick for heaven sakes!

My Parents : It is not our fault that you are sick, it is your own fault that you are sick! Now reap what you sew! Eat this medicine and go to school!

Me : *blankly stares at my parents as crickets start chirping*

Haha... I think I'm going to take a rest now,

my migraine just came back...

Do wish that I'll recover soon!

Bis zum nächsten Mal! Adi-ë! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment