TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to School...damn...

           After 5 days of resting at home, my fever and migraine disappeared... I was feeling rather happy for at last, 'I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!!!' until I realized that my cough didn't disappear on me... and that's where my HELL of a day starts... I was forced to wear a mask to school. I didn't felt that wearing a mask is such a bad thing until I reached school... all the students(and I mean ALL OF THEM except for my classmates and some others... they were so kind) were like, 

"Look! She is wearing a mask!"

"A H1N1 suspect!"

"OMG! I'm going to be infected by H1N1!"

"H1N1! H1N1!"

...what the hell was that suppose to mean! I mean, can't they think of a better reason for someone to be wearing a mask? Like maybe she is cautious and is wearing it to prevent herself for getting H1N1 or maybe that she has a flu that she doesn't want to spread to others or something like that! How could they even thought that I have H1N1? I mean wasn't it like common sense that if I were a H1N1 suspect, I would have been quarentined at home already!   

          It felt like, have you ever tried to get a toy from a toy crane machine but couldn't (not even once) and the couple next to you could get the toys as easy as pie and were continueing to do that just to show off their skills to you... If me, I felt like choking them but because it was too drastic of a movement, I just kept it to myself... and that's how I felt! I felt like stranggling each and one of them who said the word "H.1.N.1." but I'm too young to go jail yet! And so, I can only use my imagination now...verdammen...

No comments:

Post a Comment