TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, August 21, 2009

Holiday?

"Ho-li-day?"*a bit surprised*

"What holiday?"

"Is there a holiday?"*asking curiously*

"I never heard there are going to be a holiday!" 

"Are there any special occasions that needed a holiday?" 

and that was what my mind was going through when I first heard there were going to be a holiday next week. Then, my friends were like,

"What?!"*stares at me with widen eyes*

"OMG!"*their expression was a bit like this picture that time*

"I can't believe there are still people who didn't know that we are going to have a holiday next week!"*dumbfounded*

"And we have even talked about it from last week!"

"Don't you look at your calender?"*she said this with a rather curious tone*

"I bet she doesn't even have one!"*everybody laughes*

and apparently I really don't have one... haha...

so, HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment