TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fasting...

This is not the first day of fasting, really...

it already started yesterday but I still wanted to post something about it...

My first day of fasting was not entirely tiresome than I thought...

maybe it is because that I slept the whole morning till 2pm!!!*blushed*

I really am not a good maiden am I?*haha*

But who cares about that anyway?

That is the prove of my existance!!!*not! lol*

This is my advice*which is not really mine but still it is from me for now* to Muslims all about...

don't forget to do your prayers...

and drink lots and lots of water(at night of course)!!!

and another is *this one's from my dad*, "even though we are fasting now...

it doesn't mean that you are forbidden to do anything!


So don't just sit there and go out for an adventure!!!"

In anyways, to all Muslims around the world...

HAPPY FASTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment