TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, August 14, 2009

Practice for oral test... *_*

Just now, two of my friends and I practiced for our oral test which asked us to do a short drama. The drama that we have chosen for our oral test was suppose to have 4 actors but one of our friend is under the weather so we had to practice ourselves first. 

At first, I thought it would be more easier with less people to practice with, never thought it was a wishful thinking. They acted the characters like robots. Reading each script with no tone, no mood nor expression!

Me: Why can't you say it properly! Try it again! "Later!"

Mai: "Ladder!"

Me: No! "Later!" not "Ladder!"

Mai: "La- La- Ladder!"

Me: *dumbfounded. Then, looks at Zu* Zu! Try saying "Satisfied!"

Zu: "Satify?"

Me: No! "SA-TIS-FIED!!!"

Zu: "Sa-ti-fied?"

Me: OMG!!! Why are your english speaking so bad?!

Mai & Zu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

I thought I wanted to cry that moment! In the end, the practice was a success. I just hope that they'll be just as good as at practice... Ich hoffe...*sweat drops*

No comments:

Post a Comment