TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Electricity's out!!!

Surprise, surprise~

I really do love surprises!

At times, that is.

Though I don't like the surprise that I got just this Wednesday...

I was playing Sly Cooper 3 using the PS2,

I was just about to complete the mission,

Which I have died in the mission for like 6 times...

"Just a lil bit more..." I thought...

and,

"poof!" there was nothing on the TV screen anymore!

"WTH!!!!" I screamed. In my head only, mind you.(since I didn't want to wake my brother up)

So, I went to check up the main distribution fuse box(I just learn of its name just now! Ha!),

And tried to flip the switch to see if maybe there was a short circuit or something,

But unexpectedly, it was still as good as new.

Conclusion, there's a black out...

*sighs* "what a drag..." I thought to myself...

I haven't even cooked anything for us yet (my bro and me),

With the powers out, I couldn't cook any rice...

Luckily for us, there were still some rice from yesterday night leftovers.

So, I cooked a plate of omelet rice,

With only eggs, soy sauce and rice as the ingredient.

So, plain right?

But, what to do?

I was lazy to prepare any other ingredients and it tasted OK,

So, OK je la! :p

Well, that said plate of omelet was eaten by the two of us...

I ate half and my brother ate the other half.

Basically, with no electricity, means no fans were working.

No fans were working means that it was hot.

No electricity + the hotness + half filled stomach = miserably hunger + boredom + frustration + sweaty bodies

We were like melted ice-creams when my sister and Kak Sue came back...

All that I could think of at the moment was that I wanted to eat some red bean paste paos...

Basically, delicious hot steamed buns~

Weird thought, no?

But, that was what I wish I had at the moment... haha

Then out of the blue, the thought of playing Monopoly came up,

And we played it until night, which lead to cooking dinner.

It was really hard to cook for dinner since there weren't any lights on...



But alas, amidst cooking (like at the end really), the electricity came back!

Banzai! Thank god! Syukur Alhamdulilah! :D

And the night went as usual~ :)

Which really wasn't, but I'm too lazy to talk about it...

So that's it!

Oh! I forgot to mention, I was playing "Tinier Me" yesterday when I befriended a player there~

She told me of a movie called "Eagles Are Turning People Into Horses" in Youtube because I said that I was bored...

Really weird movie, I mean, literally, WEIRD! :o

But I enjoyed it, since it's...weird? XD

Here's some memoirs of the dark~










And the darkness went on and on and on until morning, that is~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment