TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year 2nd Day~!!

Went out with my sis and my younger cousins,

On the second day of CNY.

Named; Reuven, Neathan, and Steven.

The two weird named ones are brothers~ (haha)

First destination: IPOH PARADE

Activities that was done: Bowling



Neathan made a rule for the game we played;

As in the winner must ‘belanja’ the losers some food as a punishment,

But who would want to win if it was like that?



We were like, “Then, all would want to ‘longkangkan’ their bowling balls la if like that…waste of a RM7.50 only…==”

So, we changed it to the loser must ‘belanja’ the winners some food as a punishment.



But of course, the food that was to be ‘dibelanjakan’ must be below RM5 la,

We’re not THAT cruel… hihi



In the middle of the game,

I was quite scared that I would lose,

Since I had the lowest mark compared to the others.



It wasn’t exactly the TERRIFIED kind of scared,

It was more like TIMOROUS kind of scared,

Maybe?


Well, anyways, I didn’t really want to lose at that moment,

I was a bit older compared to them, (my sister excluded)

No way in hell would I want to lose to those youngsters! (I sound so old, aren’t I?)

In the end, my sister took the first place,

Steven got the second place, Reuven got the third,

I got the fourth,

And Neathan got the last place.

Unexpected outcome wasn’t it?

Neathan, how should I say it, somehow, lost his move?

And ‘longkang-ed’ two of his turns,

Thus,

I was still the safe circle…haha

After that, we went to buy some chocolate crepes,

It was supposed to be Neathan’s treat since he was the loser, right?

But, by someway, he managed to get away,





And in his place, my sis was the one who treats us instead.

After that, we went to JJ.

Second destination: JAYA JUSCO/SUPER KINTA

Activities that was done: Playing at CAPCOM



We played like MAD crazy in the CAPCOM,



We played Resident Evil,



Some fighting games like TEKKEN,



And a game which I never remembered what the name was even now…

Kinda wonder what’s the name of the game…



We stayed in there for more than an hour,

And then, we went to check out the karaoke centre.

But, the plan was canceled, and changed to go buy some sushi instead~

No, sorry to disappoint,

I’m not talking about Sushi King.

Nope! Nuh-uh! Not at all!

Just some plain old sushi in Jaya Jusco market,

In which I call them “Sushi JJ”~ :D

I guess it’s not in my power to name what their sushi are called,

But who cares~?

It’s easier for me to tell the both of them apart to others!

Sushi King and Sushi JJ~

I bought the sushi~

And Neathan bought the drinks!



Somehow, that sounds too good to be true right?

Well, of course it wasn’t from his own good will,

He was forced to buy it by yours truly~ XP

With the drinks and the sushi in hand,

We went to the food court and eat them~

(This act is not to be copied! Buy and eat food at the food court! Don’t bring and eat food from elsewhere at the food court!)

Somehow, in the middle of eating the sushi,

I put a pack of wasabi on a sushi and asked Neathan to eat it,



Since he was the loser and all.

But, needless to say, who in their right mind would want to eat a wasabi filled sushi?

So, he declined with every kind of excuse he could find.

He looked quite troubled when my sis and I were quite insistent in him eating the sushi.

And that wasn’t the only problem for him though.

The water that he bought for himself tasted like nasty!

OK, not exactly, NASTY…

It tasted bitter like medicine!

Subsequently, he didn’t want to drink that too…

In the end, he played with all the things that he didn’t want digest. (With some soy sauce added)

Voila! A spicy-salty-sushi-tonic drink is created!





Now, the only thing missing was someone who would like to drink it…

…*shivers*…

…I don’t want to think about it…



Then, we dropped them off at Steven’s house and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment