TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, February 18, 2011

After the last drop falls…

I really enjoy the rain.

I enjoyed listening to the sounds of Mr. rain ‘hitting on’ lady leaves and the ever gorgeous lady flower,

Watching the full of zip little water droplets surfs down never-endingly on the surface of the windows,

And how mother rain cleans up every baby things that it set eyes upon.

I never seem to get tired of them.

Nevertheless, though I enjoy the rain,

It appears that, I enjoy the moment ‘after’ the rain more… :D



My raison d'être? That’s easy.

I love it how,

Baby air, in which couldn’t escape from the hands of mother rain before,

Could now fool around again, making the atmosphere feel cool and light.

Oh! Don’t forget the little naughty puddles!

They wouldn’t let you get away without splashing some water at you~

Or the baby droplets that’s sleeping on the arms of lady leaves or lady flowers,

Aren’t they just adorable?

And maybe at times,

The ever shy little rainbow would build up some courage,

To peek its undeniably lavish head just for a little while,

Between the delicious cotton candy clouds.



Aren't they all just too wonderful of a sight to see? :)



PS: My imaginative mind is bursting with ideas nowadays! I’m feeling quite happy ‘bout it~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment