TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Troublesome ain't the right word..-,-

I was forced to wear eyeliners and mascara one particular day by my sister and my friend before going out. It wasn't that good of an experience, that's for sure. It made my eyelids feel heavy and gave me this huge urge to rub my eyes, most parts of the day. My friend and sister enjoyed swatting my hands off before they were able to reach their desired destination and I had blinked more times that I usually do! Kinda felt like camels with their thick eyelashes... just that, they have an excuse for the thick eyelashes and the blinking to avoid sand dust part and I don't. After that horrendous experience, we reached home at last and I was allowed to remove those burdens off of my eyes. But then, another obstacle revealed itself! It seems that the eyeliner and mascara I was wearing had one hell of a tough resistance to water. It seemed that I needed a makeup remover to completely remove them. Problem was; I didn't have a makeup remover. Hence, I had to rub them off... hard. It didn't completely disappeared though. Had to wash it multiple times before it completely disappeared. Sad to say, my face looked more emo than I could imagined I would ever be in my whole life that night. Nice, but not the right time. 

Note to self; next time, practice it at home first before wearing em out, and prepare make up remover before putting em on. Done.

2 comments: