TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Some summer days aren't so bad after all ch.1 :)


It's been a month since I've updated and it has been a month full of adventures for me!


When me mom and dad went for their lil honeymoon to Turkey, me and my sister did a lil trip ourselves. 

A few random people tagged along as well. It was a lot of fun.

The day that we sent me mom and dad to KLIA, Kak Sue was the first .

Eating dinner at McD. 
me mom and dad at KLIA.
Right after we sent me mom and dad to KLIA, we went to i-City!

...with a few pleading and begging and whining and poking done to the driver (my brother) that is. hehe

It was my first time (Kak Sue's too) going to i-City! 

I had wanted to try the rides but since it was quite late and my brother had work the next day, we had to skip the rides and just take a lot of pictures instead. :)




We even went into the snow walk. (RM30 per person *kaching!)



I made a grave mistake inside the snow walk though. 

I didn't ask for the boots that were prepared even though I was only wearing flip flops at the moment. 

I didn't even know they existed until I saw a few people wearing them.

It was so cold inside that I couldn't feel both of my feet!

 I'd thought I would get frostbite.

Luckily, I didn't.

That is one lesson I won't be forgetting for life.


But I had my share of fun as well. haha :D

After that, a few more pictures and we went back to Tj. Malim.



The next day, we went to Ipoh...

and that will be continued in the next post! haha

Have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment