TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Been A long time~



iT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE i WROTE ANYTHING ON THE BLOG!!!

And a lot longer since I've been to Taman D.R. Seenivasagam~

I think the last time I had been to Taman D.R. was 5 years ago...

or was it 4?

can't really remember...

my mind's kinda foggy nowadays,

I can't even remember half of the things I talked about yesterday!

Wow, I'm really getting old...T^T

Never mind that,

talking about Taman D.R.,

Me and my dad went there just this Saturday~

Miss it a lot!

I was like "Oh! Oh! I remember this!" or "Weeeee~" or "Kyaaaaa~" or so that was what I remembered~

I don't think I was even thinking right at the moment because of my excitement and all,

*some people who walked by were giving me this what-on-earth-is this-girl-thinking/doing/playing look,

so, I gave them a haven't-seen-a-girl-enjoying-herself-mister look,

and they all just looked away~*haha serves them right for giving me a look*

I think I just inherited the Chinese idiom my teacher taught,

something about, "you did this to me on the 1st, I'll pay you back on the 15th"

or something around that,

but it means to payback on someone's doing to us, revenge to be simple~^^

My dad stayed in the car all the time,

he's excuse was, "I am fasting",

then what about me? *I'm fasting aren't I?* @A@

oh well... after this will be the photos!

wait for it, no?^^

No comments:

Post a Comment