TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kuala Lumpur~ ^^(again)

though it is Kuala Lumpur again~

This time I went there with my friends instead of my family...

We went there by using the train...

The train was full as usual,

but Syifa'(one of my friends) was ecstatic as it was the first time for her to ride a train...

So, I guess I'm happy for her...

Next, my brother came to pick me up while my other friends took a ride on one of my friend's cousin's car...

I was totally shock with the colour though...

it was like... red, blood red~!!!!

I don't know if i should say, "Cool~!" or just "weird"...

So, I decided with the word, "Wow!" instead~ haha

And so, we reached One Utama...

At first, we waited for Kuna at the front as she said that she'll come a bit later,

but when we called again,

she was already in the One Utama! at the third floor too!

"WHAT?!!!" was all that we could utter at the moment...

Moving on... we ate at The Chicken Rice Shop until we were bloated and separated into groups of two,

Group ONE:- Amira Rahim, Kuna, Effa, & Amira Zol
Objective:- Shopping for clothes and other things
-to go watch 'Karate Kid'

Group TWO:- Syifa' n ME(that was obvious, no?)
Objective:- Buy novels, novels, and more novels!!!(this one is Syifa's objective not mine! I didn't buy a single novel at all!)
- go window-shopping and such...
- Oh! and also go for a food tour!(we bought any food that catches our eyes and thus lost a portion of our money to them and I think gain some weight in addition, I hate innocent-yet-full-of-fat looking food!!!)

So, me and Syifa' went on our journey to buy HER novels...

first stop... MPH Bookstores...

we roamed in the MPH bookstores to find the novels that Syifa' had had in her list-to-buy...

Though we did found some of the books...

she didn't bought anything,

On the other hand, we went to Popular bookstores as she want to look at the prices of the book there instead...

again we did the same thing(searching the books in her list) which we did found some and she did bought some, but...

there were some books that weren't there...

and so we went back to MPH bookstores...

bought her books and back to Popular in search for other interesting books(which aren't in her list) to buy...

could you imagine "I" who am a lazy person walking from one end of a building to the other end of the same building for two rounds with novels on my shoulders(at times when my friend was sore by holding onto her precious novels or so that was what I called them because of the way she holds onto them for dear life was like how the 'Gollum Smeagol' hold onto the ring in "THE LORD OF THE RING"! haha) and wearing a pair of god-it-really-hurts-my-feet flip flops!(I don't even know why I still wear them until now)




I couldn't believe it myself but anything is possible, no? haha

moving on...

after buying the novels and sitting on some massage chairs that they supply in One Utama for like 3 times or so...

...

You don't have to say it, I know that it sounded like a thing that only old people do but my body was sore! You can't blame me! And the chair was really comfortable!!! And only RM1 for three minutes too!

...

OK, maybe that sounded a bit old but who cares! At least I feel refreshed after that!

Again, moving on...

we went to lowest floor to buy some food just like what our second objective said!

but we couldn't really buy much things because I didn't bring much money along and Syifa' used most of her money on the novels...

Thus, we ended up only buying:-

-tuna bread
-donuts
-cream puff
-bubble tea
-Croquettes

I kinda wished I buy that sushi and onigiri that I saw that day!

And they looked delicious too...

really regreted it~--~

but what's done is done...

Can't do nothing about it anymore *sighs*...

And after that, we regrouped ourselves to a group of six back and went to DAISO,

I still can't believe that all the items sold there from the biggest to the smallest cost only RM5(per item)!!!

And it seems because of my shock (and also the almost-big-of-a-hole in the wallet of mine), I was only able to buy a hand-made scarf...

which was a bit boyish to my friends but suits me well or so that's what they say...

And after that Amira Rahim's cousin(with the awesome RED car) came to pick them up while my brother came to pick me up a bit later because he says, I quote; 'you didn't called me sooner' although I did SMS-ed him like an hour before Amira Rahim's cousin came...

but who cares! At the very least, he did picked me up (although more than a half hour later)!

And he even bought me shoes!

...

He can be kind when he wants to...

But most of the time he is just a simple brother-who-likes-to-poke-me-until-I-wanted-to-cry-and-do-these-crazy-looking-stunts-that-are-just-too-stupid-to-be-even-thought-of-doing...

And that's my brother!

LOVE YOU, BROTHER!^^

And that's all for this post!

The pictures will be right up though not so pretty because I accidentally took the picture with the size of VGA!

...

It really wasn't on purpose! I ACCIDENTALLY didn't see the picture size and 'POOF' they are all VGA sized pictures now!

At least there are photos, right? *blushes* >///<

Wow! This is the longest post I've ever written!

I wonder how the next post will be...

After the picture post that is!

Expecting it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment