TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KL PICS~

And voila! The pics are here!

I've got to say, I was really happy to go to KL this time!

Why?

That is because I've fulfilled one of the things that I wanted to do in my so called life!

That is... *drums beat*

Going to KINOKUNIYA!!!!

Maybe it is a bit ridiculous to make it is as one of my dreams but it is!

After hearing about KINOKUNIYA from my friends,

I've always wanted to go and see it by myself!

But fate wasn't by my side,

For although I've been to KL for millions of times,

I've never got to go to KINOKUNIYA!

and I knew about it like 6 years ago! T_T

But I've got to see it and the place was amazingly big!

although the price of the books there were so high,

I wish to go there again!

PS: There were some other pics that were sneakily taken by my bro in the KINOKUNIYA,

but they are in his phone so, the pics will be upload in another post, Tschuss!!








The scenery of the night in KL are always so beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment