TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Semester 2. :)

It's already 3 weeks since I've been in my 2nd semester and...

I am still alive!

...well, ok... maybe just half of me.. currently... struggling..

seems like 2nd semester is and will be a lot more hectic than last semester.

How do I know this?

Well, to tell ya the truth... I'm actually a wizard! Bazinga! bwahahahahaha
Ok, no. Lame joke there. Can wizards even see the future? Hmmm..? Now, I'm seriously confused. @_@

Well, let's leave it at that. I'll google on it laterrrr

I actually got the course outline for every course I'm taking. That's where I know the assignments and projects Imma have to do and how hectic mah 2nd semester will be. Yeahhh.. I'm not actually a wizard. Sucks to be me. -_-

My result for last semester was not what I expected, I didn't expect it to be good, but i didn't expect it to be bad either, but I'm satisfied.. for now. Well, who'll be satisfied with just that effort right? Imma try harder to achieve better this semester! Fighto oh!!

...

well... i guess that's it for now. too lazy to right more...

Yeah.. seem kinda contradictory to what I wrote just now right?

...
...
...

I'm confusing myself in this post and I don't know why...?


I seriously have to stop here. My brain's a mess even without any zombie apocalypse going about eating everybody's brains out. *om nom nom*

Bye dukes and duchess, chill out! n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment