TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is This Really A Holiday?

I notice that it has been a week when holiday has started...

But I still can't feel the holiday atmosphere around me...

For I have been stuck in my awfully gloomy room...

Doing nothing but surfing the internet and doing some revision...

I can't go for a holiday with my family as my parents are still working...

and my sister is still studying too...

...

...

If only I have a motorcycle license,

Or know how to use the bus...

then maybe I can visit some of my friends in Ipoh or Kuantan...

And go out and play with them...

Like go to the cinema, or go bowling, or go karaoke-ing ,

Or fishing, or swimming, or go out to eat steamboat!

...

...

...

WHY IS MY HOLIDAY SO BORING?!!!

PS:- Surfing the internet everyday is not a healthy thing to do and this is a word of advice from someone who has been sick by doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment